Quality Assurance Engineer (Remote)
Cape Town (Remote) /
IT – Issuing & QA /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
dLocal is searching for a Quality Assurance Analyst to own QA as part of our software development process, ensuring that we ship high quality, high-reliability digital products as we continue to scale up and across new markets.
What will I be doing?
- Become an embedded and integral member of the team that develops and ships new product and features
- Test new features thoroughly as part of the development process in particular ensuring readiness to ship
- Facilitate the creation of detailed test plans that fully exercise complex features
- Perform regular regression testing to ensure consistency in quality across complete product footprint
- Monitor application performance and other quality metrics of interest
- Own the creation and maintenance of knowledge base that documents complete product functionality
- Liaise with product/development and operations team to ensure quality delivery
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years experience in QA or product quality roles
- Detail-oriented and enjoy breaking things
- Worked in fast-moving startup environments before
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to execute
- Invigorated, rather than daunted, by the challenge of building great health tech
- Passion for doing mission-oriented work
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!