Software Engineer - Core (Remote)
Sao Paulo (Remote) /
IT – Core Products & Services /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Software Engineer that would like to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications with big customers like Netflix, Amazon, Nike, Facebook & more!
What will I be doing?
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What skills do I need?
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proficient in Java, goLang desirable
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework or using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot)
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform (ECS, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, etc.)
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!