Transfer Pricing Lead - Argentina (Remote)
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina (Remote) /
Finance – Tax /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
As our Transfer Pricing Lead, you will be part of the establishment and management of the obligations and policies to support transactions in Compliance with local and global regulations.
What will you be doing?
- Handling transfer pricing analysis and reporting.
- Conducting a regular internal review of transfer pricing policies in accordance with the latest tax regulation developments.
- Providing advice on transfer pricing implications for new business initiatives.
- Supporting transfer pricing audits, including responding to tax authorities on matters or queries relating to transfer pricing.
What skills do you need?
- Degree in Finance, Law, Economics, or similar areas.
- +5 years of experience with Transfer Pricing in a Big Four or similar firms.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!