Technical Account Manager
Madrid (Remote) /
Sales – Technical Account Management /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who can be responsible for managing all technical aspects of our relationship with our customers, being the first point of contact for upcoming merchants and leading them to having the best solution that adapts to their needs. He/she will work closely with our Sales, Account Management, Product and Development teams being highly merchant-focused on the daily basis.
What will I be doing?
- Provide top-quality technical service before, after and mainly during the onboarding of either new or existing customers into new markets, products or operations, helping to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthening customer relationships.
- Acquire excellent product and technical knowledge, to assess and guarantee the quality to our customers.
- Help maximize the company’s revenue.
- Expand current relationships with customers, focusing on the development of new products and operations.
- Analyze prospects’ business and technical requirements, and help develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Work together with Product and Development teams to help customize specific products for customers.
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships, being the owner of the technical relationship with customers.
- Monitor the progress of the product integration and ramp up to ensure that they are successful.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science.
- 2+ Years of experience in similar positions.
- Experience in dealing with customers from a technical approach.
- Experience in working and understanding APIs, with the capability of explaining them to third parties.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of SQL required.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Excellent analytical, technical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple activities and projects at the same time.
- Experience in payments is a plus.
- Ability to write and speak other languages is a plus.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!