Sales Enablement Brazil (Remote)
Brazil (Remote) /
Operations – Sales Operations /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Brazil to join our Sales Operations team. You will have the opportunity to interact with all areas of the organization being a key factor in the success of Sales teams.
What will I be doing?
- Be the go-to person for the commercial team to understand client requirements from the operational perspective and change opportunities into selling clients.
- Determine go-to-market interest.
- Define expansion plan and involve every relevant area to provide complete information to sell new markets.
- Define, standardize and provide tools and information.
- Design alternative operation flows.
- Optimize sales process and training.
- Identify commercial opportunities, prioritize and manage them with different areas of the company (Product, Technology, Operations, etc…) and transform opportunities into new products.
What skills do I need?
- Experience in Sales, Account Management, or Operations in Payments, Fintech, Finance Institutions, or similar industries.
- Strong analytical skills and an empathic approach to solving different business problems. Has experience working with data and a strong capacity for teamwork;
- A motivated mindset to put hands-on complex business situations and have the ability to look for alternatives when the answer is a NO.
- Works well in a rapidly changing environment and embraces the evolution of the ecosystem.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!