Business Assurance Merchants Associate - Latam (Hybrid)
Montevideo (Hybrid) /
Finance – Business Assurance /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
dLocal is looking for a solid Business Assurance Merchants Associate to join our Business Assurance team. We are a global, fast-moving payments technology company working tirelessly to bridge the gaps in emerging markets.
What will you be doing?
- Reconciliation of merchant's balances and movements (including transactional flow and control of fees charged according to agreements).
- Validate settlements to merchants, making sure they are recorded correctly.
- Report all differences obtained from our analysis and follow up with other teams until resolution.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation when needed.
- Work closely with other departments of the company.
What skills do you need?
- High attention to detail, well organized and excellent analytical skills.
- 2+ years of experience in external auditing, reconciliations, customer success, or multinational companies.
- Strong excel skills, ability to handle large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- Be a graduated Public Accountant/Economist (or advanced student) or similar career.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!