Account Manager - Europe (Remote)
London, England (Remote) /
Sales – Account Management /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What will I be doing?
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects.
- Manage a variety of client accounts; understand client needs and strategize with team members to meet those needs.
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with global merchants.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations, attend conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Help our sales team as a regional expert.
- Help us structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
What skills do I need?
- We hire talent with a passion for emerging markets, open to constant change in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, self-starters, and open to working across time zones with teams all over the world.
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or Business Development
- Experience in payments or other financial systems is a plus.
- Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen.
- Established a relevant business network.
- Someone willing and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Flexibility and proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Proven deal closer and a strong negotiator.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
- Thorough knowledge of the market.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Able to travel internationally.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a plus.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!