Payouts Associate - Morocco
Casablanca (Remote) /
Operations – Payouts /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
We are looking for a Payouts Associate to join our Payouts Operations team. The ideal candidate will join a team that takes full responsibility for carrying on the processing flows on different countries, iterating with different banks or partners, and looking to improve their performance.
What will I be doing ?
- Process and analyze payments instructions in different countries.
- Engage daily with banks, payments processors, and clients to assure the efficiency of the payments systems.
- Make a proactive analysis of the transactional flows in order to detect risk issues and implement improvements.
- Reconcile and control the full transactional flow of daily processing.
- Interact and work together with the different areas of the company.
- Contact banks and partners in the means resolve issues and find solutions.
What skills do I need?
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills, systematic, and organized
- Basic SQL- Advantage
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!