Back Office Analyst - Chargebacks (Remote)
Colombia (Remote) /
Operations – Back Office /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Back Office Analyst based in Latam to join the Chargeback team. The ideal candidate will join a team that takes responsibility for identifying and reporting issues and following up on corrective actions to resolve differences and deficiencies.
What will you be doing?
- Processing and disputing credit card chargebacks and inquiries to recover funds - including investigations of chargebacks and communications with external partners
- Analyzing information, thinking through difficult problems, and making critical decisions based on limited information
- Tracking and providing statistics on chargebacks for the Finance Management Team
- Tracking and maintaining fraud incident reports and other related analyses
- Making certain that all chargeback activities are handled in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Reporting on Fraudulent vs Service related chargebacks, actions taken, and results obtained
- Communicating with our Payment Processors on our external partner’s queries
- Compiling the figures from various databases to build the team's monthly chargeback report.
- Validating chargeback reports by utilizing internal and external software systems
- Providing team members with transactions reviewed by them that have come back as fraud chargeback
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or any other related field (in process or completed).
- 3+ years of administrative or back-office experience, preferably in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must.
- Strong excel skills, ability to handle large amounts of data, and create reports.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Systematic and well-organized.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!