Content Specialist - (Remote)
Cape Town (Remote) /
Marketing – Marketing /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
Reporting to the Global Communications Manager, the Content Specialist is in charge of creating and executing content to different products, industries and geographies.
What will I be doing?
- Research, write, and edit engaging and grammatically correct copy for thought leadership, demand generation, and partner/customer marketing
- Own the end-to-end production process of eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, scripts, print, web, and case studies.
- Regularly, collaborate with marketing and product peers, designers, partners, and external vendors on content production needs.
- Create campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and social media posts for each asset, and partner with a digital marketing manager/HubSpot on campaign execution.
- Manage a rigorous content production calendar.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content produced based on a set of agreed-upon KPIs
- Support and execute multi-channel strategies, including a series of online and offline events, such as webinars but also dinners, happy hours, etc.
- Roll-out new campaigns and programs to enable optimal lead follow-up.
- Support dLocal’s brand narrative and ensure it is propelled in a consistent fashion across all media platforms
- Follow closely all PR activities by assisting our PR agencies with content and ideas to develop Press Releases, byline articles, video messages, and other relevant thought leadership content.
- Manage our social media accounts LinkedIn and Twitter
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or other related fields.
- Native English (Written and Spoken)
- 4+ years of marketing experience at a B2B company, preferably in the payments, fintech, or international eCommerce industry.
- Experience in creating and executing marketing and/or PR strategies.
- An understanding and ability to tell stories.
- Outstanding attention to detail and bias for action, as well as a deep understanding of technology, and the ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
- Experience and knowledge of the FinTech and payments industry is a plus.
- An ability to work across and build relationships with multiple teams.
- Ability to work remotely and to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision and maximum accountability.
- Creativity to encourage learning and supportive networking.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude.
- Out of the box (what box?) thinker.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work independently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!