Business Development Manager - LATAM (Remote)
Sao Paulo (Remote) /
Sales – Business Development /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
dLocal is looking for a full-time, results-driven talent for our growing sales team. The ideal candidate is merchant-focused and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding. Experience in payments and other financial systems is definitely a plus.
What will I be doing?
- Sell dLocal's payment solutions to e-commerce cross-border merchants and PSPs generating new business.
- Structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with Global merchants.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, participate in and attend professional conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Help our sales team as a regional expert.
What skills do I need?
- Fluent English and Portuguese are a must. Other languages are a plus!
- Perseverance. Hearing "NO" doesn't phase you!
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude who is open to working across time zones with teams from all over the world
- 4+ years of work experience, preferably at a technology company
- Experience in payments or other financial systems and thorough knowledge of the market is a big advantage
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to solve tough problems
- Team player who can participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations
- Proven deal closer and strong negotiator
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!