Governance, Risk and Compliance Engineer (Remote)
Cape Town (Remote) /
IT – Infosec & Compliance /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What You’ll do:
- IT Risk management
- Participate in our PCI-DSS program
- Maintain our Data Mapping
- Retention and Security Classification
- Change Control
- Maintain Incident Response support documentation
- Execute our Third-Party Vendor Management (TPVM) process
- Maintain our Disaster Recovery (DR) plan
- Execute our Security Awareness program
- Maintain our SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) documentation
- Maintain our Information Technology and Information Security Policies up to date
- Maintain our Access Matrix
What We Need You to Have:
- Experience and strong working knowledge of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- The ability to develop and maintain policies, procedures, guides and best practices
- The capacity to drive adoption of policies and procedures across the Company, without slowing us down!
- Familiarity with frameworks such as PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, SOC (SSAE16), SOX, COBIT, NIST and/or others
- Experience with Data Privacy and Protection regulations and laws like GDPR and LGPD
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills. Spanish is desirable but not mandatory.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!