Fraud Prevention Analyst - China
IT – Fraud Prevention /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
As part of the Fraud Prevention Team, you will work in the team that help design and decide the fraud prevention strategy for each industry and each merchant. The objective will be to optimize the decision of which payments we have to accept and reject; also, to make decisions which to improve user experience, keeping in mind the conversion rate and chargeback optimization targets.
What will I be doing?
- Identify potential suspicious behavior from our merchants.
- Analyze the risk associated with new customer business.
- Optimize the sales/fraud ratio to minimize losses.
- Monitor and investigate transactions via internal and external fraud prevention tools.
- Undertake proactive analysis of transactions and customers/users.
- Provide analysis of fraud trends and chargeback levels to management.
What skills do I need?
- + 1 year of experience in e-commerce or payment environment.
- Good understanding of fraud rule management and fraud prevention systems.
- Strong data analytical skills and passion for discovering new fraud patterns.
- Strong Excel skills: the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to create reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Willingness to learn.
- Enthusiastic, Proactive, Responsible, Team player, Problem solver & Self-motivation.
- Fluent English.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!