QA Automation Engineer (Remote)
Cape Town (Remote) /
IT – Issuing & QA /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team! You will be part of a talented team that works on mission-critical applications with big customers like Netflix, Amazon, Nike, Facebook & more!
This is a remote position!
What will I be doing?
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software automation applications.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
What skills do I need?
- 3 Years of experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced student in computer science, IT, software engineering, or a similar field.
- Programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Java and MySQL
- Selenium and Rest-assured
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
- Team player
- Eagerness to learn
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!