Sr Front End Developer - dLocal Go - LATAM
Montevideo (Remote) /
IT – dLocal Go /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Front End Developer that would like to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on dLocal Go: an online platform designed to help small and medium-sized businesses boost sales as they expand into international and regional markets.
What will I be doing?
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Work with UX and design professionals in the generation of new products and functionalities
What skills do I need?
- Strong proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies, like React, Webpack, Redux, css modules, Jest.
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it .
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with a Typescript is a plus.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!