Sr Back End Developer - dLocal Go - LATAM
Montevideo (Remote) /
IT – dLocal Go /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Java Developer that would like to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on dLocal Go: an online platform designed to help small and medium-sized businesses boost sales as they expand into international and regional markets.
What will you be doing?
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What skills do you need?
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience, especially in Java SE and using frameworks such as Spring / Spring Boot.
- Experience working with micro-service architectures.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns and Java SE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc).
- Good knowledge of Relational and Non-relational Databases, experience using ORMs.
- Experience with Cloud Providers such as AWS (preferred) or GCP.
- Knowledge about Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!