Sales Delivery Manager - Latam (Hybrid)
Montevideo (Hybrid) /
Sales – Technical Account Management /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
As our Sales Delivery Manager, you will be laser-focused on supporting our sales teams as they identify business opportunities to ensure Dlocal is constantly improving time to revenue. Critical thinking, project management, sales metric analysis, and cross-functional teamwork will drive business processes and priority enhancements.
What will you be doing?
- Managing project delivery in internal areas such as Tax, Fraud Prevention, CS, Ops, TAM, Treasury, Compliance & Legal.
- Streamlining due diligence reviews engaging customers, commercial leads, and internal teams to drive accurate and timely collection of information and documentation.
- Assisting merchants with onboarding and go-live processes.
- Analyzing processes and KPIs to drive efficiency improvements in how we design products, pricing structures, approach sales tactics, and sales processes.
- Creating and structuring sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to identify KPIs, key areas of opportunity, and sales force training needs.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong MS Office experience, specifically Excel and PowerPoint. Familiar with GoogleWorkspace.
- Well-developed communication capabilities, able to tailor results into language appropriate for the audience.
- Able to multi-task whilst still ensuring work is always of the highest quality.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!