Business Assurance Banking Associate - Uruguay (Hybrid)
Montevideo (Hybrid) /
Finance – Business Assurance /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
We are seeking a motivated candidate to join the Business Assurance Banking team. This role will be responsible for the validation of the balances and the reasonableness of each of the bank accounts that dLocal uses for it's transactions.
What will you be doing?
- Analysis of integrity and reasonableness of each of the movements for each bank account to ensure the correct flow of money in the company.
- Analysis and verification of risks in Taxes, Payments to suppliers, Investments, Transfers between accounts, between clients, and Funding.
- Risk analysis and implementation of new controls to add value to the operations of the sector.
- Monthly reports on variations, changes, or differences.
- Support to internal Dlocal teams such as Accounting, Taxes, and Treasury.
What skills do you need?
- 1+ years of experience in internal/external auditing and knowledge of SOX regulations is a must.
- Handle a large amount of data, formatting it so that it is ready for reconciliation.
- High attention to detail, well organized, proactive.
- Strong excel skills, ability to manipulate large amounts of data, and to compile detailed reports.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!