Sr IT Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina (Remote) /
People – Talent Acquisition /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a creative and driven Sr IT Talent Acquisition Specialist with international experience to join our global team and help us find the best talent around the world!
What will I be doing?
- Take full ownership of recruiting process for IT positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Find new channels to reach the best talent in various locations
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Help in implementing an Employer Branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
What skills do I need?
- Proven work experience as an IT/Tech Recruiter (at least 3 years)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (Interviews, reference check, etc)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Advanced Linkedin Recruiter user and Headhunting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent written and spoken English (is a MUST)
- Experience in Fintech or IT companies is a plus
- Pro-active attitude and good organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and keep goal oriented
- Be creative and enjoy the challenge of recruiting for complex roles
- Open mindset to create new recruiting channels and detect the highest potential
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!