Costs & Margin Lead - Uruguay (Hybrid)
Montevideo (Hybrid) /
Finance – Accounting /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
We are looking for a Costs & Margin Lead to join our global team, who will gather and analyze each country's processing costs, improve the accuracy of in-house forecasting tools and provide monthly explanations to management.
What will you be doing?
- Analyzing cost transactions; ensures that transactions are recorded accurately and assigned to the appropriate countries and products.
- Providing detailed financial analysis and reports of processing costs, including breakdowns by countries, processor, and payment method and opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Preparing periodic cost reconciliation reports between internal tools and real costs.
- Performing other related duties, as assigned.
- Collecting information from different sectors to obtain the necessary information for reconciliation.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or similar fields.
- Experience working in the Cost Accounting area.
- In-depth knowledge of Cost Accounting principles and procedures.
- Tools: Microsoft Office and Accounting software.
- Proactivity, excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Advanced/Fluent English.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!