Sales Operations Analyst - España
Madrid (Remote) /
Operations – Sales Operations /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What’s the opportunity?
You will have the opportunity to interact with all areas of the organization being a critical factor in the success of Sales teams.
What will I be doing?
- Be the go-to person for the commercial team to understand client requirements from the operational perspective and change opportunities into selling clients.
- Help the commercial team to analyze and optimize the revenue of a new or existing deal.
- Determine go-to-market interest.
- Build and present educational presentations to the rest of the company, such as Webinars, Short Videos, or roundtable discussions.
- Define an expansion plan and involve every relevant area to provide complete information to sell new markets.
- Define, standardize, and provide tools and information.
- Design alternative operation flows.
- Optimize sales process and training.
- Identify commercial opportunities, prioritize and manage them with different areas of the company (Product, Technology, Operations, etc…) and transform opportunities into new products.
What skills do I need?
- +2 years of experience in Sales, Account Management or Operations in Payments, Fintech, Finance institutions or similar.
- Strong analytical skills and an empathic approach to solving different business problems.
- Experience working with data and a strong capacity for teamwork.
- Good Project Management skills.
- A motivated mindset to put hands on complex business situations and have the ability to look for alternatives when the answer is a NO.
- Works well in a rapidly changing environment and embraces the evolution of the ecosystem.
- Team player – can effectively lead a team/project or participate as an effective team member and work cross-functionally with other organizations.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Technical knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Curious profile and positive attitude.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!