Customer Success Engineer - Latam (Hybrid)
Montevideo (Hybrid) /
Sales – Customer Success /
Why you should join dLocal?
dLocal enables the biggest companies in the world to collect payments in 37 countries in emerging markets. Global brands rely on us to increase conversion rates and simplify payment expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it possible for our merchants to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
By joining us you will be a part of an amazing global team who makes it all happen, in a flexible, dynamic culture with travel, health, and learning benefits, among others. Being a part of dLocal means working with 600+ teammates from 25+ different nationalities and developing an international career that impacts millions of people’s daily lives. We are builders, we never run from a challenge, we are customer-centric, and if this sounds like you, we know you will thrive in our team.
What's the opportunity?
As our Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for managing all technical aspects of the relationship with our customers, assisting them when experiencing any operating or procedural difficulty with the use of our products.
Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job. Escalates more complex and/or high-priority problems when needed to appropriate support personnel for resolution or escalation path. Verifies that suggested solutions effectively resolve the customers’ problems through verbal or email follow-up.
What will you be doing?
- Promoting a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Providing top-quality technical service, helping to ensure customer satisfaction, and strengthening customer relationships.
- Handling customer interactions with diplomacy and tact. Gauging the customer’s technical capability and communicating with them in appropriate technical or non-technical language.
- Acquiring excellent product and technical knowledge, to guarantee the quality of service provided to customers.
- Monitoring of support requests and deep diving into data to identify any recurring issues or trends that can lead to identifying opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively.
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
- Experience in dealing with customers from a technical approach.
- Knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Passion for customer success and deep interest in understanding client needs; Excellent interpersonal and communication capabilities to build effective relationships with customers and work effectively with them.
- Great analytical and technical abilities.
- Project management familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with big data is a plus.
What happens after you apply?
Our Talent Acquisition team is invested in creating the best candidate experience possible, so don’t worry, you will definitely hear from us. We will review your CV and keep you posted by email at every step of the process!