Technical Product Owner_R-14421
Dublin - Ireland /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Team is focused on:
Own: Own our Cloud Services technology products from concept to completion
Strategize: Create simplicity and clarity out of complexity and uncertainty. Form your own vision, and influence D&B’s strategy and product roadmap with input derived from working closely with customers, partners, D&B executives, LOBs, Sales (Pre and Post) organizations, and your insights as to where the industry should be heading.
Execute: Translate your vision and product roadmap into prioritized requirements for agile delivery of ever more competitive capabilities.
Collaborate: Work in talented cross-functional teams to bring your products and features to market and strategize them through adoption and growth.
Excel: Research, anticipate and leapfrog D&B’s competition.
As part of the Product team, you’ll:
- Be an integral part of designing and building the future for D&B’s delivery of content and capabilities
- Have a technical background to work with our Customers and Development teams on the ground to build world class products
- Focus on delivering business value & solving customer problems, while incorporating operational & technical requirements.
- Work with innovative, experienced engineers that are building the next generation of D&B’s technology stack
- Work on the design, development, testing, product release, and maintenance of the product to ensure its quality and successful delivery
- Define a product roadmap and determine requirements for each release based on user requirements, technical architecture and business needs
- Take ownership over the product and drives the product vision
- Collaborate with internal development, operations, infrastructure, and product teams to understand their requirements and priorities
- You will have a B.A. in Computer Science or another technical degree
- You will have 5+ years Product experience within Software Engineering
- You will present complex business processes to a variety of audiences, from internal engineering to external customers
- You will have experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- You will have experience working with API’s, Big Data Platforms and/or SaaS products is beneficial
We appreciate you may not meet all listed criteria above, but if you have the passion and eagerness to learn and grow, we want to hear from you!!
All employees and contractors working in D&B should be aware that they have responsibilities in relation to the Company’s Business Management System. This relates to information and its security, quality, environment and health and safety both during and post-employment with D&B
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.