Solna - Sweden
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Data Scientist sharing our values:
• You like working in teams
• You are a social person who likes to share your expertise, experiences and tips.
• You are curious and like to learn new things.
• You see solutions, not the problems!
• You are flexible and thrive on change
- Analyze large datasets with different types of data from Dun & Bradstreet's sources as well as several different types of customer data. Each project solves different needs, but we deliver predictive models, segmentations, profiling, campaign and channel analyzes, follow-ups and tests.
- Develop models and new variables, through machine learning and other techniques. Contribute with your expertise on new data sources and internal product development processes.
- Maintain and monitor generic models in internal flows.
- Deliver both Smart Data and insights.
Experience & Requirements:
- You have an analytical and critical thinking, if you have worked with consumer and market analysis before, it is even better!
- Academic university degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, computer science, economics and / or civil engineering.
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL and / or Python. We work mainly in Python (panda / numpy) for data management / visualization and SAS Model Studio / Python (scikit learn / pyspark) for modeling / machine learning.
- 2+ years of experience working with statistical models and / or machine learning.
- You have good knowledge of speech and writing in both English and Swedish
- Experience from big data technology (eg Apache Spark, SAS Viya etc) is an advantage.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.