Marketing Principal, Small Business Segment (R-14452)
Austin - Texas - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a high-impact team of audience experts, our job in portfolio marketing is to create the building blocks for effective go-to-market motions, collaborating closely with business unit leadership, the marketing team, the product team, and the sales team to help our business exceed pipeline and revenue objectives.
The portfolio marketing team is responsible for creating go-to-market architecture across multiple teams, creating and managing personas and segments, identifying new market opportunities, staying engaged in competitive intelligence, and championing audience-centricity throughout the organization. This role serves our Small Business solutions and segments.
- Serve as the primary subject matter and buyer expert for the company’s Small Business segment and audiences; develops a deep understanding of Dun & Bradstreet’s value and solutions, buyer needs, and primary drivers for buyer consideration.
- Leads development of positioning, messaging, persona prioritization and development of buyer-centric go-to-market strategy.
- Leads segmentation, creation of buyer personas, and targeting in collaboration with product marketing and sales.
- Conducts research to understand customer needs and ensure insights are embedded in programs and initiatives.
- Collaborates with growth marketing team to support development of go-to-market programs that help the company achieve its growth goals.
- Works with Sales Enablement team to enable and educate the buyer and customer-facing roles (Sales, Customer Success, SDR, etc.) on the buyer, how they evaluate solutions and how to communicate the value of our solutions.
- Enables marketing team on market dynamics, positioning, messaging, personas, and solutions.
- Partners with product marketing on launch plans.
- Presents to audiences of all sizes at meetings, webinars, and tradeshows. Partners on event messaging and assists speakers with talk track.
- Partners with brand team to ensure solution-level messaging is aligned with our company messaging.
- 12-15 years of experience required (or 8+ years of experience with a master’s degree)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience required
- Experience marketing to SMBs strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of product marketing experience strongly preferred.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.