Web Developer (R-12132)
Mumbai - India /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Job Description Template
Job Title: Web Developer / Sr. Web Developer
Job Family: Marketing Communication
Job Sub-Family: Webmaster
The Role: Developing and maintenance of websites & web applications.
Brief: We are looking for a Senior Webmaster & SEO implementation expert to maintain websites and servers to meet user needs.
You will be responsible for making sites easy to use, attractive and secure. You will also be responsible for managing technical side of SEO that should help in increase rankings on all major search networks in order to maximize ROI. Ultimately, you will ensure the functionality and efficiency of all web infrastructure, microsites, and the landing pages. You will also need to come up with the new technical upgrades in terms of industry standards and innovative ideas.
Designation: Web Developer
Years of experience required: 6-8 years
· Managing Corporate Website: Planning, designing, development, security, deployments, and testing
· Designing, development and deployment of multiple Microsite.
· Implementing SEO suggestions suggested by the team
· Defining technical architecture for the projects
· Implementing Agile methodologies.
· Creating monthly sprint and Story boards. Managing the back logs and bug fixings.
· Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects
· Interact with the client or internal stakeholders to create technology specifications from business requirements for modules within the project.
· Explaining and presenting the technical architecture and data flow to the global to ensure the global practices and aligned with industry standards
· Working closely with infra team and Database team to keep the server clean and updated, and in managing bots
· Interacting with Microsoft to fix the bugs generated due to the new patch updated on servers.
· Review/ Improve upon current processes/ methodologies.
· Filling the PIA for any new requirements.
· Securing applications by clearing all the security roadmaps before release of any project.
· Documenting all the change management Process other than implementation of the changes.
· User Experience Research
Essential Key Responsibilities
1. Understanding and impact analysis on project - Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects - Managing Project scope and change requests (CR).
2. Design, develop, test, deploy & support high quality web applications
3. Analyzing the project scope for better performance applications
4. Bug fixing
· This is not an exhaustive list of all functions or responsibilities the employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional functions as necessary
· Dun & Bradstreet reserves the right to revise the job description at any time
· Employment with the Company is at will (where applicable)
Education/Experience and Competencies
List the knowledge, skills, abilities, physical abilities, experience, licenses, training, educational requirements, etc. required for the position. These are not “functions” but rather the “attributes” an individual must possess in order to be qualified for the position.
1. Bachelor of engineering (information technology), bachelor’s degree in IT / CS
3. Experience in implementation of SEO will be an added advantage.
4. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously analyze the impact before implementing
5. Have experience in fixing server level issues.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.