Senior Software Engineer (R-15132 - Accessibility Testing)
Hyderabad - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Role: As a Senior QA Automation Engineer in the Finance and Risk Solutions Technology team, you will join a team of brilliant, friendly, and energetic solution architects, developers, QA engineers and Project Managers who strive to deliver best in class, custom solutions to our customers.
This is a hands-on testing role that requires excellent automation and manual testing, organizational and communication skills.
Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
• Analyze requirements and design, build, and execute test cases to assure the quality of the applications are Production ready.
• Collaborate with developers to deploy and test custom solutions in AWS or GCP.
• Load, Manage and Track regression automation test cases in our test management tool JIRA.
• Experienced in coordinating Product Owner reviews, Regression testing and Production release certifications.
• Provide detailed and statistic based status reports.
• Develop and execute Modular / E2E automated test suite & solutions using new / existing automation tools / frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of Linux and Microsoft Windows
• Extensive experience with Data testing (Integrity, Consistency and Parity testing)
• Previous working experience with B2B Finance/Risk Data and Compliance/PI/Security test is a plus.
• Experience with Agile methodology and the ability to recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement.
• Interact with a diverse group of technologists and business team members including global teams.
• Coordinate and work with globally distributed teams.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Technology or any Engineering stream with relevant work experience.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience in software quality control, assurance, and development.
• Minimum 7+ years of technical project experience, testing through a full system development life cycle.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience with business user acceptance testing and coordinating Product owner reviews for closure.
• Minimum 7+ years of experience using test management software, JIRA knowledge preferred.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience with UI and API automation testing (Data driven / Custom In-house frameworks).
• Analyzing test scenarios, creating / maintaining frameworks, and test suites to meet testing demands in a high paced environment.
• Minimum 6+ years of experience with any combination of UI or API automation tech stack in the following -
Tech: Serenity/BDD, Selenium, Java, Junit (or) Protractor and/or Playwright, Typescript (With knowledge of Api testing using postman)
Build: Jenkins/Harness CI/CD
Tools: Eclipse/IntelliJ/VS Code, Maven, Postman, and SQL
• Minimum 2+ years of experience in JMeter & Accessibility.
• Experience in regulatory industry like finance / banking / insurance / risk data etc. Experience in Testim automation tool is a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL and other data retrieval methods.
• Experience analyzing project requirements and ability to create test strategy, test plan and test cases.
• Ability to lead all test related meetings and coordinate with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work independently or as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Ability to manage multiple projects / tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and clearly document issues.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must have the ability and desire to quickly learn new skills and technologies.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.