Client Relationship Analyst
Mumbai - India
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Job Title: Customer Relationship Analyst (Product Operations)
Job Purpose: The Customer Relationship Analyst is a dynamic and customer-centric role that requires a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients. This position involves direct interaction with customers and internal stakeholders, demanding analytical and reasoning skills, and a keen attention to detail. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction and drive product utilization.
1. Customer Profiling: - Create comprehensive customer profiles once clients are onboarded. - Maintain detailed records of client preferences, needs, and history for personalized service.
2. Product Demonstration and Explanation: - Provide in-depth product demonstrations and walkthroughs of D&B’s product portals. - Explain the features, content, and functionality of the product to clients.
3.Issue Resolution: - Act as a primary point of contact for client queries and issues. - Liaise with internal stakeholders, product partners, and international counterparts, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution. - Monitor and manage the client's concerns throughout the resolution process.
4. Client Relationship Maintenance: - Engage in regular client interactions, both offline and online, to maintain and strengthen client relationships. - Address client feedback and concerns promptly, working to exceed their expectations. - Build and nurture long-term relationships to enhance client loyalty.
- Forging effective relationship with new and existing clients.
5. Utilization Monitoring and Enhancement: - Monitor and analyze client utilization of products and services. - Identify opportunities to increase client utilization.
Qualifications: Bachelor's/ Master’s degree / MBA
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Proven experience in customer relationship management or a similar role. - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. - Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive client relationships. - Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. - Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
-Attend client meetings as needed. - Familiarity with CRM software and tools is an additional advantage.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.