Director, Strategic Data Partnerships – EMEA
London - England /
Data & Analytics /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
In Eyeota, A Dun & Bradstreet Company, we are looking for a Director, Strategic Data Partnerships (EMEA), with 7+ years of relevant experience.
In this role you will be responsible for leading the EMEA region for data partnerships and managing the EMEA Data Partnerships Manager.
Your range of responsibilities will include building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners (publishers, data aggregators and research companies), and identifying the right opportunities to grow partnerships by creating long-term strategic plans for partners and a vision for the EMEA region.
You will also be responsible for overseeing new technical integrations, enhancing the data collected across EMEA and deliver increasing value to our data partners, whilst demonstrating a thorough understanding of Eyeota’s data products, solutions, and global privacy compliance.
- Be the day-to-day contact and face of Eyeota for our data partners.
- Leading the EMEA region for all things Data Supply, and managing our EMEA Data Partnerships Manager.
- Manage the data partner integration process, liaising with our data operations team and the partner to see this through to effective completion.
- Working with our operations teams to monitor and troubleshoot data supply.
- Helping our partners to increase and improve the data they supply us, and generate increasing revenues as a result.
- Creating and implementing new processes where necessary, and adapting to new/changing products.
- Sense and quality check potential new data sets from partners in terms of the data type, quality, and how it will impact the overall product.
- Work closely with Data Supply Acquisition team to assist in the process of acquiring new data partners, especially in terms of implementations and technical process advice/support.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with data partners.
- Keep abreast of current events, global privacy compliance (GDPR, CCPA), and any industry trends that impact client business (e.g. Cookieless)
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience working in the digital media industry, either at a Publisher, Ad Network/DSP, Data Company or Digital Agency.
- People management experience is a plus.
- Understanding of digital and programmatic advertising and types of targeting.
- Strong technical/analytical aptitude and operational experience with ad serving, tag implementation and troubleshooting.
- Have a passion for innovation and working on the cutting edge of digital advertising.
- Self-motivated with the ability to maintain a high level of productivity and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Consultative account management experience with multiple levels of management.
- Able to coordinate across multiple departments internally and externally.
- Able to work within a complex ecosystem and deal with ambiguity and unknowns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, both business and technical, quickly.
- Desire to grow into a larger role within the organisation.
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones and travel internationally when required.
- Comfortable working from home / in a remote working environment with occasional travel into central London.