Senior Attorney, Regulatory
Solna - Sweden
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
In this position you will be responsible for providing legal guidance, support and lead the regulatory attorney for Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) operations across the subregion Northern Europe. You will build and continually enhance bridges between global teams, local operations, and the commercial legal team for the subregion.
As leader in this role you will balance internal legal and compliance operational responsibilities in support of the Northern Europe Leadership Team, and their respective teams, with external engagement and advocacy on regulatory, compliance and ethics priorities for D&B.
This role requires an ambitious, highly curious, flexible and open-minded lawyer with proven ability and desire to receive feedback, and to work in a fast-paced international environment.
We also offer an competitive salary!
Requirements & Competencies:
- Nordic Master’s of Law from a reputable Nordic university. Qualified to practice law in the jurisdiction in which the counsel is located.
- English & Swedish language skills both in writing and verbal is required
- 7-8 years of legal experience, preferably some in-house, with at least 5 years of experience in area of regulatory compliance, privacy, data protection and Nordic credit information area, financial regulations, AML, trade compliance, and digital marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of the EU law and EU regulatory legal matters is preferred
- Customer-focused, commercial-oriented, and innovation mindset. Comfortable translating complex legal requirements into operational controls for business and technology teams
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills. Demonstrates strong aptitude for evaluating a range of risks and effectively communicating relevant impact to business owners.
- Prior experience with regulatory outreach and advocacy and participation in industry and trade groups.
- Passionate about data and data-driven. Willingness to engage deeply with data, product, and technology teams on data and technology matters. Comfortable communicating with prospects, customers, and other constituents about data and
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.