Business Data Assistant - (R-15266)
Budapest - Hungary
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We're recruiting for a Business Data Assistant to join our Data & Delivery team in Budapest (hybrid). The Team is responsible for fulfilling marketing list requests of Clients, Client database cleaning, matching and performing specified data sourcing tasks. The Team's primary objective is to provide support in reaching IT & Data department's objectives.
- Data recording on ownership structure of companies from the given sources. Marking and correcting noticed contradictory or false data during the task.
- Database cleaning (manual matching, checking)
- Participating in special (ad-hoc) projects (company data checking, recording, correction)
- Checking, recording, and correction of financial data of companies from official source
- Fulfilling marketing- and company list requests of clients in compliance with relevant SLAs
- Fulfilling the administration requirements of tasks in the position within deadline
- Downloading and matching of databases published by the TAX Authority, forwarding them to the IT
- Performing inhouse matching tasks (winners of EU tenders, trade data)
- Performing system setup tasks regarding bankruptcy monitoring services
- The employee is also responsible for the proper performance of all tasks related to her position that not detailed above
Experience & Qualifications:
- Educational background in Economics or related area
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent Hungarian and good business-level knowledge of English
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to details
Nice to have:
- BSc or MSc Degree in Economics or related area
- Any experience in a similar position
- Basic understanding of Accounting principles
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.