Mainframe Developer /Kredit Team/ (R-15202)
Solna - Sweden
Employee: Full Time /
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a part of our Kredit team, you will be responsible mainly for handling of tickets and active participation in incident handling such as troubleshooting and error correction.
Also, you will be developing Mainframe through Cobol and other tools and components, including documentation end update.
You will align and coordinate delivery with product owner, product team and tech lead. You will collaborate with the product team to secure resilient solutions, shared technical design and guidelines, code review, test automation and DevOps best practice.
- Handling of tickets and active participation in incident handling as troubleshooting and error correction.
- Developing Mainframe through Cobol and other components, including documentation end update.
- Aligning and coordinating delivery with product owner, product team colleagues and tech lead to ensure consistency in solutions
- Collaborating within and outside the product team to secure resilient solutions and shared technical design
- Providing technical design and guidance – Code Review, Test Automation, DevOps best practices
- 2+ years of practical experience in Cobol and Mainframe development
- IBM Mainframe
- Cobol, JCL
- DB2 databases and SQL
- Working proficiency in both English and Swedish language (Documentation is in Swedish)
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.