Solna - Sweden
Data & Analytics /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Data Scientist sharing our values:
• You like working in teams
• You are a social person who likes to share your expertise, experiences and tips.
• You are curious and like to learn new things.
• You see solutions, not the problems!
• You are flexible and thrive on change
- Building, deploying and maintaining ETL pipelines in production
- Part of EU Analytics Tech team, taking ownership of internal data flows and processes.
- Maintain and monitor existing models, deploy newly developed generic and client models in production.
- Contribute with expertise on new data sources and internal product development processes to assist other members of the team.
- Assist the Data Science team in developing models and new variables, through machine learning and other techniques.
- Analyze large datasets with different types of data from Dun & Bradstreet's sources as well as several different types of customer data. Deliver predictive models, segmentations, profiling, campaign, and channel analyzes, follow-ups, and tests.
Values and Traits:
- Curious and like to learn new things.
- See solutions, not the problems.
- Have a strategic mindset.
- Like working in teams.
- A social person who likes to share your expertise, experiences, and tips.
- Flexible and thrive on change.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic university degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, computer science, economics, or civil engineering.
- Full stack experience from ETL, model development, and deployment.
- Good knowledge of Python, Pyspark and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of SAS is a plus
- 3+ years of experience working with the deployment of statistical models and/or machine learning.
- Good knowledge of speech and writing in English.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.