Solutions Sales Advisor
Ljubljana - Slovenia /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a Solutions Sales Advisor, you are part of the Slovenian Sales Team for developing new sales opportunities in the IT field. We are looking for someone, who is driven by passion for developing new sales opportunities, finding new customers and contacts, and cooperating with other departments in the company. The person we are looking for must have an excellent understanding of customer needs, propose appropriate solutions, and thus ensure long-term customer satisfaction and added business value.
- Developing sales opportunities and selling products and projects based on the needs of new customers.
- Search for new potential customers, contacts, and sales opportunities on the Slovenian market.
- Managing the sales cycle from start to finish (contacting customers, organizing meetings, involving other departments, comprehensive understanding of customer needs, preparing proposals and other documentation, negotiation, signing a contract).
- Recognizing and understanding different customer processes in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Compliance and Procurement, especially in connection with customer needs for various data types and analytics.
- Responsibility for the process of handing over the customer to Relationship/Account Managers and onboarding of customers.
- Establishing long-term partnerships and business relationships with the customers.
- Coordination with Relationship/Account Managers and other departments regarding opportunities and customers.
- Regular monitoring of trends in various industries and competitors.
- Actively managing and communicating progress towards achieving plans and goals through accurate and timely opportunity management, reporting and forecasting.
- Excellent sales, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Sales or similar field.
- Perseverance and focus on results.
- Knowledge and interest in solutions in the IT field, especially in the field of business data for decision making and analytics.
- Proactivity, responsibility and the ability to adapt quickly.
- Willingness to learn and upgrade knowledge.
- Team player.
- Higher or university education.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Active English knowledge.
- Category B driving license.
WE OFFER YOU:
- An excellent opportunity to be working for a leading global provider of business Decisioning data and Analytics.
- An exciting position in multinational work environment with a heritage of more than 180 years.
- A chance to work from home or office, flexible work time, additional pension insurance...
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- And so much more…
Dun & Bradstreet is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
Apply now and develop your career with us!