New Business Sales Associate (R-14476)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Prospect, sources leads from AE’s and NBSE’s, qualify, process, and close opportunities < $75K within the Strategic Sales organization. A consultative sales approach is needed to ensure the majority of prospective leads convert to customers. Effectively communicate to our Strategic Customers the value proposition of our products (S&MS, Finance Solutions, Risk & Compliance).
Essential Key Responsibilities
- Create, execute and manage unique, high activity prospecting plans and relationship mapping to build a robust pipeline.
- Ability to prospect, qualify, and process leads from various lead generation sources.
- Maintain a high level of activity meeting expectations.
- Qualify and validate customer-specific needs and develop solution criteria.
- Manage the prospects in pipeline with a consultative sales approach and close plan to drive high conversion rates.
- Provide accurate forecasting and territory review reports to predict business using the CRM system and other tools.
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales monthly, quarterly and yearly quota minimums
- Build relationships at multiple levels and multiple departments within a customer’s organization.
- Effectively and powerfully communicate the value proposition of our solutions / capabilities using consultative process.
Education/Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required 2- 4 years of sourcing and qualifying leads
- Proven success in D&B’s products and solutions
- Highly driven, focused and committed with a proven track record of consistent sales achievement
- Positive “can do” attitude, sense of urgency and strong desire to be successful
- Ability to operate in a high velocity, metrics driven sales organization
- Strong phone presence with active listening, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and sustain trust among colleagues and customers of various levels at any organization colleagues
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a member of a team with flexibility to adapt and manage change effective in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage and report on opportunities throughout the various stages within the sales pipeline.
- Salesforce expertise a plus
$47,100 - $82,900 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.