Senior Data Analyst
London - England /
Data & Analytics /
Fixed Term: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst, who will effectively support partners in the day to day management of processing their data from local through to global systems.
You will work with the partners to ensure that all KPIs are exceeded, quality remains a key focus and that all risks and issues are raised in a timely manner to protect the customer experience.
You will work closely with colleagues from within the partner organisation and the D&B partner point of contact to identify and implement opportunities to improve data quality, accuracy and processes, leveraging knowledge sharing and best practice throughout the WorldWide Network, as well as monitoring market trends in data.
You will communicate regularly with both internal and external stakeholders to provide a business wide view of the customer experience.
- Manage the day to day performance against agreed KPIs.
- Raise risks and issues in line with the engagement model and work collaboratively with our partners and partner managers to resolve these in a timely fashion.
- Operate as first Content, Operations and Analytics point of contact with the assigned partner markets.
- Work hand in hand with our technology counter parts
- Actively work to improve the quality and accuracy of the data in the partner databases.
- Interface with Legal and Data Governance to support them with Content and Process expertise in drafting of policies and legal documents.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Technology savvy (data supply chain)
- Proven ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to drive implementation of these.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to hold partner accountable for improvement plans.
- Ability to work independently and direct work of others cross-functionally via matrix. Manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to overcome challenges and get things done.
- Fluent in English with a second EU language preferred.
- Previous experience working with service partners or remote business partners.
- Extensive experience as a Data Analyst for a global, matrix organisation.
- Involvement in enterprise level strategic assignments, including owned responsibility for specific key outcomes via matrix managed resources.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related business experience. Advanced degree preferred.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.