Senior Revenue Accountant (R-14307)
Remote - United States /
Employee: Full Time - Remote
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Revenue Accountant to join our Finance team in which you will be responsible for the review of contracts of various complexity and their associated revenue allocation according to ASC-606.
- Perform detailed reviews/analysis of Master Agreements and Contracts to ensure that revenue is properly recorded, and documentation is in compliance with policy.
- Lead/participate in discussions with Sales, Segment/Product Leaders, Relationship Managers/Specialists and HQ departments in regards to contracts, recommending solutions to ensure product offerings, pricing, terms, variances, etc. are structured to the mutual advantage of customer and D&B.
- Perform analysis on products to evidence/support the appropriateness of revenue recognition treatment.
- Participate on projects from inception to conclusion with minimal guidance and provide insight into actionable financial information that is used to drive financial results.
- Provide assessment of issues, perspective on results and recommendations.
- 5+ years financial experience. Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years revenue compliance and ASC 606 revenue recognition experience preferred.
- Extensive experience on the review of Contracts and Master Agreements which are multi-element and complex.
- In-depth business knowledge / experience working in partnership with business (e.g., Sales, Product, Legal).
- Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong process orientation and personal computer skills. Ability to work within a teaming/collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage a large workload and adapt to re-prioritization as necessary in a rapidly changing environment.
- Advanced Excel skills are a distinct plus
$86,600 - $152,400 a year
This role is eligible for bonus
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.