Technical Project Manager (R-15285)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
You will be joining a Technology Engineering team focused on delivering the centralized platforms for our industry-leading, AWS and GCP based solutions. This team is expanding quickly to tackle exciting challenges with delivering Cloud Solutions leveraging cloud-first design principles and AI technology. Your work will be vital to solidifying Dun & Bradstreet’s cloud presence as a key driver, coordinating the delivery of reusable services to be leveraged by our client delivery and data platforms.
The Technical Project Manager, Scrum Master’s chief responsibility is to effectively and efficiently manage the development sprints from planning to execution to review in an agile development environment. Your role will include running daily scrums, managing the product backlog, collaborating on requirement documentation, managing support tickets and unblocking barriers to keep the team moving. You will be responsible for communications and collaborations primarily with the engineering, development and senior management teams.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, iteration planning, sprint reviews, and iteration retrospective.
- Manage the engineering development projects and facilitate sprint releases.
- Create or analyze business requirements documents and project timelines.
- Drive team iteration execution, communicates with management and stakeholders, protects the team from uncontrolled injection of work (changes are evaluated/intentional).
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at a high performance.
- Work with the team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks.
- Conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Lead team efforts in relentless improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the program.
- Proactively identify and eliminate impediments and facilitate flow.
- Maintain team data in project management software (i.e. JIRA, Manuscript, etc.) to support estimates and execution.
- Present high level project readouts for senior management.
- Support product owner(s) with intra-team dynamics with respect to priorities and scope.
- Manage other special projects as assigned.
- Excellent presentation, analytical and organizational skills, and experience presenting to executive management.
- Self-starter, critical thinker who can prioritize multiple initiatives. Must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability succeed in a matrixed organization, and in a high energy, time bounded environment.
- 6+ years of experience as a Project Management.
- Scrum master experience in Agile Methodology & Legacy Waterfall.
- 2 or more years experience leading sprints.
- Must have Jira, confluence hands on experience and demonstrable expertise of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience working in Microsoft Project.
Preferred to have:
- Experience with cloud transformations, application migrations and/or technology transformation projects a big plus.
- Formal PM training is a plus, but experience, insight, enthusiasm, and ability to learn eclipses classroom learning and certifications.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.