Enterprise Customer Success Director
London - England
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Enterprise Client Success Director will have a proven track record of client consultation and engagement that ultimately results in the successful initiation and delivery of data and analytic services that help large enterprises achieve desired business outcomes. As an Enterprise CSD, you will be dedicated to a single enterprise client and expected to work closely with the Enterprise Account Director in leading and developing high-trust strategic relationships that ultimately results in:
Strong C-Level Governance and engagement
Growth in new use cases across the Enterprise
Demonstrable ROI metrics and KPIs
Growth in usage of D&B products and service
Increased Client sentiment
Client retention and oranic growth
You will be fundamental in leading and supporting the services that deliver against business objectives on behalf of our clients. You will partnering closely with a number of internal and external functional teams to ensure a seamless and coordinated client experience. You will develop and manage the use case pipeline prioritisation and ensure the client is fully supported throughout the lifecycle of their engagements.
- To work closely with clients to ensure D&B understands their business needs and how D&Bs products and services can help succesfully deliver to meet those needs.
- Through client consultancy, influence change and drive new use-case adoption and best practices.
- In collaboration with your virtual team execute exceptional service delivery
- To own and execute change management methodologies that result in new services that further increases value to the customer.
- Influence clients to adopt additional functionality and data integrations, while demonstrating the value our data will bring to their organization.
- Defining with clients the metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that are supportive of return on investment (RoI).
- Predict and forecast risk through the ownership of the Risk Register, own escalation activity, actively problem solve and maintain high levels of Client sentiment
- Deliver external service reviews that report on the KPIs that demostrates RoI and value realization.
- Instigate and deliver regular internal communications of client progress to D&B senior leadership, to deomstrate the efficacy of the teams engagement
- Lead all internal and external cadences in relation to all matters related to service and delivery
- Manage and maintain of control documentation (such as a project RAID)
- Create an integrated and prioritised schedule of activities, including all cadences, educational sessions, rollout plans and any other key activity
- Independently network and own service relationship with your Client community via F2F meetings
- Create and manage feedback loops with the client to ensure Client sentiment is being captured, measured and acted upon
- Continually asses and improve all service related processes to ensure we have a culture of continuous improvement across the Client
- An independent high performer and role model, with strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience of successfully consulting with clients in defining and delivering value that helps companies achieve their strategic business objectives
- Proven ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Industry experience and understanding of Dun & Bradstreet product and data capabilities
- Exceptional organisational and documentation skills
- Strong commercial instincts
- Experience in dealing with data and analytics delivered via highly technical solutions
- Good knowledge of market and competitor intelligence
- A passion for continual improvement
- Self confidence and self awareness with presence and credibility
- Self starter with a proactive ability to apply initiative
- Approaches tasks with dynamism, drive and focus – and urgency where necessary
- Personal accountability
- Predilection for continual self and team development
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong Program Management skills
- Committed to attend client and company site regularly
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent related experience
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.