Director, Technical Product Management ( R-15137 )
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Director, Technical Product Management, to join our Middle Office program. You will lead the growth and development of the technical product function engaging directly with a multitude of platform stakeholders, whose technical integrations with Middle Office are critical to the running of their business functions.
You will bring your leadership to a fast-paced environment, engaging with a wide range of senior business and technology stakeholders. Leading the Technical Product Management function and managing multi-region Technical Product Owner professionals you will drive strong engagement management processes within the team, across several inflight global project execution areas to ensure continuous progression of the platform in pursuit of evolving business objectives.
With Middle Office sitting at the heart of critical business operations across D&B, you will be a key contributor to the platform’s evolution strategy, to better meet the changing needs for the business. You will become a leading subject matter expert and evangelist of the platform across our senior stakeholder group.
- You will lead in the definition and evolution of our agile engagement methods to aid consistency of practice and approach when partnering with business and product engineering teams.
- Create simplicity and clarity out of complexity and uncertainty, to translate your collective vision and platform roadmap into prioritized requirements for agile delivery.
- Collaborate with global internal engineering, operations, infrastructure, and security teams to understand their requirements and priorities, whilst focusing on delivering business value & solving customer problems.
- You will have a technical background to work with innovative, experienced engineers that are building the next generation of D&B’s technology stack.
- You will enhance and continually refine our roadmap planning and platform release discipline, providing robust release predictability and transparency across all stakeholders.
- 8+ years Technical Product experience within Software Engineering
- Deep demonstrable experience of Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- B.A. in Computer Science or another technical degree
- Experience working in a Middle or Back Office system environment (business operations, customer fulfilment, billing, etc) is an advantage.
- Experience working in a global matrixed organization.
- Experience managing, developing and growing a team.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.