Business Controller, Norway (R-15022)
Oslo - Norway
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Reporting to the Nordics FP&A Leader and located in our Oslo office, the Norway Senior Financial Analyst will play a key role in delivering financial insight into the performance of this key Dun & Bradstreet market. In this newly created role, and as part of a Nordics FP&A team, you will work closely with colleagues in Finance and across the business. You will provide best-in-class financial budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis on sales, revenue and operating expense performance in the Norwegian market.
This role will suit an ambitious finance professional with strong analytical skills, who is an effective communicator, can challenge the status quo and is able to identify opportunities to enhance the insight provided to the business. You will be expected to use a variety of financial planning and analysis (“FP&A”) tools and disciplines to guide leaders across the business in making decisions to maximise financial performance in what is a fast-paced and constantly evolving business environment. The role requires close collaboration with colleagues across multiple functions and is therefore offered on a hybrid working basis, expected three days per week in the Oslo office on average.
This is a great opportunity to join Dun & Bradstreet in an important role as the company continues to evolve during a hugely exciting period of change.
- Member of the Nordic FP&A team, reporting to the Nordic FP&A Leader
- Own and coordinate all aspects of the FP&A process in the Norwegian market including budgeting, forecasting and monthly performance analytics/ commentary
- Maintain relevant spreadsheet models and tools to help track business performance efficiently and effectively
- Collaborate with the Norwegian Commercial Finance business partner to ensure sales to revenue alignment
- Align with the Financial Controller organization to support consistent and accurate financial reporting on a monthly basis and to be able to communicate key variances back to the Finance organization and to the business
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders to support and provide important business insights
- Help drive consistent reporting across the Nordic region to align with International D&B requirements
- Support ad-hoc requests including process enhancements, project analysis and other business priority requests
- Perform headcount forecasting and analytics
What we are looking for:
- A relevant academic degree such as Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or similar
- 3-5 years of experience within FP&A, Financial Accounting or similar
- A results-focused, self-motivated, dynamic character who can operate well both within a team and when working alone
- Keenness to learn and work collaboratively with colleagues across all business functions
- Demonstrates a ‘Can-do’ attitude, able to co-ordinate multiple inputs to provide clear, concise and insightful management information
- Takes ownership to support the customer, whether internal or external, with demonstrable experience of successful stakeholder management
- High levels of proactivity and can demonstrate their ability to react with urgency
- Ability to manage workloads to strict reporting deadlines, as well as to react flexibly to changes in requirements
- Excellent planning and analytical skills, together with a proactive approach
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in a changing environment
- Experience working in a US HQ and matrix organisation beneficial
- High quality Excel, PowerPoint and word skills are essential.
- Knowledge of TM1, PowerBi and WorkDay is beneficial
- Language skills: fluent in Norwegian and English, both verbal and written
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.