Workplace Support Engineer (m/w/d)
Frankfurt - Germany
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
We are looking for a Workplace Support Engineer to join our global Digital Workplace Operations Team. The team work globally & locally, providing exceptional customer support and technical expertise. We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment to join us in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Provide HW/SW support, repair, deployments, imaging, migrations, installs-moves-adds-changes-upgrades & connectivity issues.
- Perform email account maintenance & minor network administration – active directory etc.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory records
- Ability to lead small projects with minimal guidance
- Assist with analysis, maintenance, documentation, and testing of Software and Hardware.
- Advice or train customers regarding the technical aspects and use of standard software packages.
- Support on technical projects for EUC Operations.
- Maintain and update user documentation.
- Participation through all aspects of the Hardware development life cycle Design, development, review, and implementation of new systems
- Provide training & guidance to team members including automation.
- Provide training & guidance to team members on MAC OS.
- Provide support for Cloud based apps and client software such as Office 365 including SharePoint, OneDrive, TEAMS and Office Apps
- Support and configuration of Tablet / Smartphone technologies and apps including Surface, iPad, iOS, Windows
- Minimum 1 years of PC support in a medium or large corporate environment.
- Fluent German and good knowledge of English language.
- Hardware & Software Certifications in current technologies desirable – Microsoft, Lenovo, HP, Apple, etc.
- Excellent Customer Services skills both in person and over the phone or written via a remote session / email / Chat client etc.
- Strong skills in the installation and configuration of a wide range of current industry operating systems, software & utilities including operating systems (Windows/MAC OS) and Microsoft Office in a corporate environment.
- Solid PC Hardware skills – competent in all aspects of PC / laptop / peripheral installation, repair, parts replacement and configuration etc.
- Experience in the administration of user accounts and properties – creation, deletion and maintenance etc. Basic Active Directory experience.
- Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business – Chat Client Support, Conference Collaboration Software Support, Video and Voice support.
- Beginner to intermediate level Unix knowledge.
- Knowledge of JAMF Casper.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience with Smart Technologies Interactive Whiteboards and Displays.
- Familiar with online meeting platforms like Cisco WebEx and Teams.
- Networking, and A/V experience a plus.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.