Sales Coordinator (R-15271)
Jacksonville - Florida - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Sales Coordinator is a supporting role within our Inside Sales Retention Team, providing administrative support and resolving transactional issues.
- Work with back office/finance teams to resolve any billing/tax/invoice issues. Process usage adjustments/invoice cancellations and pull customer invoices per requested, etc. Ensure PO is secured and provided to a/r in time to submit the invoice per the payment terms on the contract.
- Create other various reports by request from RVP and AVPs, i.e., multi-year, customer usage reports on products for customers, etc. Ensure contracts/usage trackers are uploaded and up to date in Teams & SFDC. Ensure any necessary fields in salesforce are properly populated i.e. use case/risk level/etc.
- In conjunction with RM, build and configure orders in Apptus for single year and multi-year deals. Oversee that service term contracts are being configured and sent out for signature in the event that an open portfolio occurs.
- Submit SAP adjustments for RMs and leaders during comp cycles. RMs will provide a template of adjustments needed along with appropriate alignment (if needed) and these will get entered into the system.
- Assist with reconciliation of monthly Billing Report and submitting any adjustments needed onto the Sales Log for Accounting to review.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of sales experience; or supporting a sales team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to build superior relationships internal and external.
- Handle multiple tasks well, in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- College degree preferred and/or equal business experience.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.