Customer Success Associate (R-13650)
Center Valley - Pennsylvania - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Primary focus will be to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. This role serves as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for post-sales services obligations and ensuring customer renews and grows their business with D&B. Works closely with the Sales Executives responsible for the accounts.
- The Customer Success Associate specifically handles accounts below a set dollar threshold for all Lines of Business (Sales & Marketing, Finance & Risk Solutions, Third-party Risk & Compliance).
- Lead post-sales touchpoints and key engagements, where appropriate through account planning with the Sales Executives, to ensure client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Single point of contact and subject matter expert for client requests/issue escalations as needed.
- Coordinate with implementation teams for solution delivery and implementation to coordinate delivery of contracted products/services and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as defined in the contracts are met or exceeded.
- 1 -2x a month, analyze usage and collaborate with sales team on plan of action.
Education/Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management role.
- Ability to partner and coordinate a team-based approach for servicing to achieve revenue, client satisfaction/retention, and value-add growth opportunities for designated accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and strengthen superior client relationship across all levels of leaders.
- Strong PC skills and aptitude for advanced applications of new technology.
- Proven level of sophistication and competency in client support skills.
- Handling objections, issue resolution, influencing skills as well as active listening skills, attention to detail and ownership for issue resolution
What We Offer
· Generous paid time off, increasing with tenure.
· 100% paid parental leave after one year.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including a Gympass membership.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.