Business Development Advisor
Ljubljana - Slovenia /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about Sales and curious about Data and Analytics? Do you want to help our businesses grow?
Join our Slovenian SMB Sales Team!
- Analyzing and identifying sales potentials from assigned portfolio of prospective customers (new sales)
- Identifying the needs and challenges of the prospective customer, presenting the best solution to the customer based on their business goals.
- Managing and operating consultatively through the entire sales process
- Focusing on a of multi-year agreements and establishing long term relationship with customers
- Ensure that all KPI and sales targets are consistently achieved
- Effectively report and forecast sales and other activities to leader and above
- Coordinate and participate in customer events to increase sales;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to improve the quality of our value proposition,
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Min 1 year of experience as a B2B sales
- Previous outbound/cold-calling and closing experience
- Good understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Fluent in Slovenian and English
- Passionate about networking, building new relationships, overcoming objections, and closing business;
- Sense of ownership and pride
- Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Additional certification in training is a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is about enabling smart decisions. It’s time for you to make yours!
Apply! We look forward to connecting with you!
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.