Implementation Analyst (R-14425 )
Jacksonville - Florida - United States /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
Responsible for successful Customer enablement, fulfillment and onboarding of product solutions for customers requiring a less complex onboarding experience. You will be responsible for delivering against and fulfilling contractual requirements for signed agreements for D&B products and services. You will be the main point of contact for the customer during their onboarding period.
- Own onboarding activities and work directly with customers to enable them to be up and running on new solutions as close to the point of sale as possible. Customers should understand the product, training options and can successfully use the product as a result of engagement during onboarding process. Conduct check-in with customer to review use of the solution within 30 days of onboarding.
- Own helping customers upgrade to new solutions, including onboarding to move customers’ data and/or activities to new solutions, ensuring customers can successfully use new solution. You will often be the point person for customer assistance during the onboard phase. Your knowledge and experience will be brought into difficult situations to triage and coordinate resolution.
- Collaborate with customers and account team in a professional manner to ensure successful completion of onboarding of the customer. Own setting customer expectations for ongoing support and the successful transfer to the team who will own the relationship with the customer post onboarding through renewal.
- Communication of activities: communicating status to customers and internal team members, updating Salesforce with status, escalating issues and asking for help when needed.
- College degree required and 2-4 years relevant work experience
- Results oriented with proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge and skills
- Strong verbal, presentation & written skills required, with the ability to communicate to a variety of customer audiences.
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.