Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (R-15278)
Austin (Hybrid) - Texas - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a leader in the Data Space, Dun and Bradstreet helps companies improve their business performance through data and insights. We are undergoing a rapid technology transformation and we are hiring engineers at many levels to implement cutting edge solutions that leverage machine learning and data science.
Our global team is well-balanced in size and experience levels, enabling you to maximize your potential. We have both the senior and junior software engineers who will work with you, challenge you, and teach you along the way. Our engineers often blur the lines between front end, back end, DevOps, and product management, and we value software engineers who can cover a breadth of skills while also cultivating areas of expertise.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will develop scalable, distributed software systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions. You will collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable program designs, code modules and stable systems.
You will also be working with technical experts throughout the implementation and maintenance of business and enterprise software solutions, and in addition, you will help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth.
- Develop scalable, distributed software systems, and work on other projects that require research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions. Design, develop, debug, support, maintain and test software applications.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to translate business requirements and functional specifications into innovative solutions implementing performant, scalable program designs, code modules and stable systems.
- Assist SME in providing consultation to help ensure new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures and pursues professional growth.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any equivalent degree
- 7+ years of work developing cloud-based applications using Node JS, Java, APIs, databases, and storage.
- Strong Experience building applications with a framework using React and Typescript.
- Knowledge of GDPR & CCPA requirements.
- Strong UI, CSS and Web Design principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of server less technologies like Lambda’s and other cloud services [AWS/GCP].
- Strong experience with Data Structures or Algorithms.
- Experience using source control repositories such as SVN, Github and Bitbucket.
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered applications running dynamic and data-driven Web applications.
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- A willingness to learn new languages, technologies and the business will be key to your success in this role.
- Experience using cloud platforms for designing & building software (esp. AWS, GCP) - preferred.
- Experience with testing methodologies that cover unit, integration, and system testing.
- Participate in engaging in discussions with sr. management team members to explore options, pros, cons, risks, and trade-offs.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.