Kwun Tong - Hong Kong /
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
- Proactively research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Proposition and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, leads follow up, and networking
- Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers
- Provide value-added and integrated solutions in the areas of decision support and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and enterprise learning
- Manage activities, tasks and actions in Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Leading, driving and collaborating internal resources to provide commercial and technical solutions to serve customer needs
- Degree holder and/or with at least 3 years of sales experience in corporate sales, preferably with consultative selling experience
- Proven track record to work in a highly matrixed, dynamic and challenging business environment with strong business acumen - Exceptional result-oriented individual who are ambitious, assertive with strong drive to win
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude with the ability to work individually, work under pressure in tight deadlines and build rapport as part of a team; and a logical thinker with creative problem- solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills in both written & spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- We are welcome to the candidates who are motivated, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven to pursue a career in sales with 1-2 years of experiences
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.