Senior Cloud Network Engineer (R-14882)
Austin - Texas - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
As a Senior Network Engineer in the Technology Operations, you will join a team of brilliant, friendly, and energetic solutions architects, developers, engineers and project managers who strive to deliver best of breed custom solutions to our customers. You will be responsible for the Cloud Network design, implementation, and maintenance. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for!
- Strong knowledge of business environment, network and security infrastructures and supported services.
- Strong problem management skills, including the ability to identify and assess the risks and determine the corrective actions.
- Leadership ability to create vision, scope and plan future network and security infrastructure requirements.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with managing multiple vendors, reviews of new features and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others by developing and presenting ideas & recommendations.
- Experience in implementing proactive network management and monitoring solutions.
- Ability to lead network associated deliverables and provide technical leadership and cross training to less experienced engineers.
- Define cloud network requirements, establish architecture, and detail designs and standards that meet business goals.
- Effectively manage and support LAN/WAN network implementations and configurations, Routing, Switching, Firewalls, Wireless, Voice and Video solutions.
- Provide leadership to manage the network infrastructure and related support organizations including MSPs, cloud providers, and communications vendors.
- Perform root cause analysis and problem resolutions, provide recommendations, build consensus, and execute solutions.
- Recommend appropriate course of action to network infrastructure engineers, NOC, MSPs, and IT management on technical and operations issues.
- Experience with using Ansible to automate network configuration standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related disciplines and 6+ years of experience in related areas.
- Knowledge of implementing enterprise level cloud architecture with a focus on network design and implementation.
- Experience working on or with Google Cloud Platform(GCP) is highly preferred.
- Networking certifications including CCNA, CCNP, etc.
- Expert knowledge of network infrastructures, networking protocols, standards and associated configurations, VPN access, Firewalls, Proxies and other security appliances and solutions.
- Must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, HSRP, GLBP, VSS, multi VRF, BGP, MPLS, OSPF, TCP/IP, DNS, NTP, SNMP, Cisco wireless (WLC & ISE), Windows Networking.
- Experience with deployment and management of Amazon Web Services (AWS) VPCs and Direct Connects & GCP VPCs at an Enterprise level.
- Experience with high level programing languages such as Python or Java or familiarity with Infrastructure as code specifically Terraform.
- Understand the NOC role and functionality and the ability to manage day to day incidents and problem resolutions.
- Must be able to participate in a support rotation schedule including weekends to provide support across D&B’s suite of technologies and related infrastructures.
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.