Account Executive III - Field Midwest (R-15321)
Remote - United States
Employee: Full Time
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
The Account Executive is a vital role in the sales process working in conjunction with a sales team to drive new solution revenue within existing customers and new logo prospects. Focused primarily on the Discovery through Proof stages of the sales cycle, the Account Executive will help build the “value story” to maximize customer success and mutually beneficial customer scenarios. This role is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the customers’ business challenges, determining where D&B can provide value, proposing the best solution (s) to meet customer needs and created a compelling customer success business case.
- Drive revenue within existing customers and new logo prospects as a member of a defined sales team
- Evangelize Dun & Bradstreet’s Solutions to customers, internal partners and the marketplace
- Focus on fostering strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Operations with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of solutions.
- Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives
- Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space
- Continual focus on personal development plans to ensure consistent learning and improvement in domain expertise
- Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for the client
- Team closely with others within D&B to drive value, and ensure our approach supports our strategy
- Proven success with driving new and existing large dollar engagements in a highly complex environment
- 5-8+ years of demonstrated customer facing experience, preferably in a sales environment within the data and software space; focused on solutions that impact the commercial buying life cycle
- Intimate knowledge of client ecosystems including solutions related to data, analytics, metrics, technology and workflow
- Results oriented, self-starter able to effectively influence across multiple role levels, drive priorities, and own outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in dynamic, results driven and fast paced culture
- Bachelor’s degree required
- up to 50% travel
$97,800 - $172,100 a year
This role is commission eligible
Benefits We Offer
· Generous paid time off in your first year, increasing with tenure.
· Up to 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave after one year of employment.
· Paid sick time to care for yourself or family members.
· Education assistance and extensive training resources.
· Do Good Program: Paid volunteer days & donation matching.
· Competitive 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching.
· Health & wellness benefits, including discounted Gympass membership rates.
· Medical, dental & vision insurance for you, spouse/partner & dependents.
· Learn more about our benefits: http://bit.ly/41Yyc3d.
Dun & Bradstreet is an equal employment opportunity employer and believes in honesty and transparency in the employment hiring process, including pay transparency. Accordingly, listed on this posting is a good faith reasonable estimate of the salary range and other compensation in the job posting, as of the date of this posting. Actual compensation decisions for base salary and other compensation will be dependent upon a wide range of factors including but not limited to: an individual’s skill sets, experience, qualification, training, education, location, and any other legally permissible factors. Successful applicants will also be eligible for D&B’s generous benefit package, outlined above.
All Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://www.dnb.com/about-us/careers-and-people/joblistings.html. Official communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.